About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Thursday, April 01, 2010

30 Day Life Change Challenge!

Whats going on world? I was talking to my co-worker today (hey LB!),she liked the idea of starting up a dance class. I told her I was on board, thats one of those things I totally gave up on, and miss! So she challenged me, lets do it in the next 30 days! That gave me a great idea for a blog post. What "new thing" can you challenge yourself to do in the next 30 days? Hmmm, no pressure, dont freak out on me..Maybe something that you have been meaning to do but havent done- take a class, get a pedicure or massage, drink more water, or get some exercise in somewhere! Make it something that will directly benefit or enrich your life. If you have a family, kids or a significant other, this will positively affect them too- you will feel accomplished, feel like you got some "me time" and hopefully less stressed on a regular basis! Life is too short, and we are too blessed to be stressed all the time! What's your "thing" going to be over the next 30 days?

Meet the Robinsons quote Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment