About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hmmmm this could be habit forming!

Happy Friday beautiful people! Yes, we are all unique and special and works in progress. Wondering about my blog title today? Well, I am in the middle of a "life overhaul" and changing old habits is part of my process. Did you know it takes about 30 days to form a new habit? Thats why you hear about the "30 day diets" "change your life in 30 days". It can be done. It really takes some sources of motivation, and some determination. For me, its bad food habits that im changing and im hoping after 30 days, The GOOD habits that I create will stick with me, and the old way I eat will seem sooo far gone.What are your bad habits? Food, drinking, not exercising, and of course some that maybe some of you hate to mention... With some support from family and friends, and a sense that you can CHANGE your life at any moment- not just at the beginning of the year, YOU CAN DO IT. Turn those bad habits around today! Have a peaceful weekend...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment