About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back to basics- lets stress less

Life doesnt have to be complicated, really it doesnt. Im in a "transitional" period right now, and the simpler and less complicated my life is, the better. Im trying to incorporate this thinking into everything I do, from eating, to relationships to dealing with my son. My child gets very easily stressed, so he does not need a stressed attitude from me.Sometimes,I have to "talk myself" through certain situations, or even call a friend for input when I feel things getting ready to blow. Im finding when I have lots on my mind lately, and things are crazy in my head, exercise helps so much! I used to laugh at people saying that exercise reduces stress, but now I see the benefits.Sometimes we need to remove ourselves from the situation and do a "mindless" activity- go for a walk through the mall, sit outside in fresh air,put on the ipod or even take a nap!If you have people in your life that are constantly sucking you dry, and create a negative atmosphere around you,distance yourself! Your peace of mind is sooo important- it affects you,your health and your loved ones. Try to keep it simple and see the difference.

stressed out Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment