About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Freebies!

Good Morning, my friends. I don't know what it is, but Im always on a quest to find free stuff! Not like in the stores, trying not to pay for stuff free. I mean I am on the hunt for giveaways, BOGO's and internet promotions. I did stumble across a site recently called Thunderfap-free samples its pretty cool for people like me! Granted, you do have to usually do a wee bit of work, like filling out your info for something to be mailed to you, or taking brief surveys.The end result is free stuff in the mail! Loves it. Even if its a little packet of cream of wheat and coupons that i got yesterday.Do i have issues? Perhaps. LOL. Check it out, and give me some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment