About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Instinct!

Or a "sixth sense" a "knowing", just something deep down inside that tells you "stop" or "proceed with caution." Women tend to have this quality very strong, and sometimes we suppress it! I believe it God just warning us. Those "red flags" we ignore. If you think about it, they are almost always there, and because of our own "selves" we ignore the huge warning signs in our paths. At this stage in the game, Im still a work in progress, however- Im making a serious commitment to pay attention to the "red flags"in life and AVOID them!!Its really pretty simple,and will help me to avoid complications- in relationships, with family, at work and in general! The key is not rushing anything- take your TIME, and stop, pray, consider, ponder, and listen to what everything is telling you- then do it AGAIN!If i had done this so many times before.... :) Ok, thats my deep post for the week. I hope someone got something out of it! Peace :)No really we all need it - Peace Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment