About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring cleaning tips :) first day of spring!

Yes! Spring has sprung, and as much as I do not look forward to it, now is a great time to organize, clean, de-clutter the closet and just get it together! Days seem longer, weathers nicer, and come summer you don't want to worry with this stuff! Plus you'll feel lighter, and anything that has been holding you back? Watch out! Im in nobody is holding me back mode right now.. Here are some tips to make it a bit easier:

- Use those compression storage bags, they take up a lot less space, you can get them anywhere now.
-Donate or sell any clothes you have not worn in 6 months to charity. LET IT GO!!
- Have a yard sale! Find out if your neighbors or friends want to go in with you..
- Break it up over two weeks or weekends, maybe clean one week and de-clutter the next,I find it less intimidating for me...

Also some household cleaning tips that can make your life easier:
-For a sparkling white porcelain sink, place paper towels across the bottom of your sink and saturate with household bleach. Let sit for 8 hour & rinse. Never use bleach in colored sinks.
-Remove stubborn water spots from a stainless sink with a cloth dampened with rubbing alcohol.
-A few drops vanilla extract on a piece of cotton placed in the refrigerator will eliminate odors.
-Crayon marks on walls? A damp rag, dipped in
baking soda. Comes off with little effort.

Ok so, there you go! Lets clean and de-clutter our lives INSIDE and OUT!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment