About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dream Killers!

Hmmm, what do i mean by dream killers? Sounds like a movie huh? Its actually a real phenomenon.This is when you have always had something inside you to accomplish, to attain, to "be" or to create- and the people around you, closest to you "kill" your dream. It could be a family member, a friend, a husband or a boyfriend, girlfriend or wife. Sometimes it could even be yourself. A dream killer can suck the life out of you, and throw you off track! Im speaking from my own personal experience..Sometimes we blame it on "life", we are "too busy", the jobs, the kids, etc. Foolishness! I now see the importance of working on even a little bit of yourself, your dreams and personal goals even in the midst of all of the other things.While your suppressing your dreams and desires, the dream killers couldn't care less! Life goes on for them, and you end up resentful, and sad that your missing something special in your life.

Sooo, lets take today to make a list, and start back on track! What dreams and hearts desires have you suppressed? For me its getting back into some dance classes, i have put it off for over a year! I just read that adjusting one positive area in your life will set off a chain reaction of positive outcomes in others. Lets see it for ourselves....What dreams have you killed? Bring them back to life!

Saying of the day: "Talk to the booty, cause the hands of duty!"


No comments:

Post a Comment