About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Hooray for Sisters!

Hey Mama's!

Just checking in, after a great weekend. I went to an event called "For Sister's Only" at the Charlotte Convention center on Saturday, and it was lots of fun. There were women everywhere! No drama, attitudes or evil eyes, did we experience. Shout out to Danyell, my co-worker/girlfriend. We had a great time. Near the end of our time there, Danyell found a great vendor who had the cutest earring and necklace set's for $5.00 and under! I may try to post pics later.I am a jewelry fanatic, and I splurged on a necklace from one vendor and a pair of $3.00 earrings from that last one.

Just wanted to stress the importance of "me time" for mama's. It's always nice to step away from whatever you have going on and enjoy the company of other women! I do not do it often enough. This allows you to refresh and de-stress and when you are back into whatever situation you left- family, marriage, work, school- you will be READY FOR THE WORLD! Plan a special day with the girls, mom or sister! Remember, you are wonderfully made...

No comments:

Post a Comment