About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Who do you think you are?

Crazy question right? I believe this one comes up more than you think it does for adults, and especially women.Over the years, I have been unfocused, not driven towards a goal or purpose, and kind of "going with the flow" in my professional and personal life.I think what I call life development is so important for children teens and adults! Asking yourself certain questions, that you should NEVER let anyone take away from you OR answer for you.. What do you want out of life? What are your hopes and dreams? What are you personal and professional goals? How do you plan to get there? Don't let your fear, procrastination, family or another relationship take away who you really are!

Personally, in the past few years, I am finally finding my personal "niche". Why? It could be for many reasons. I think for some, you may suppress the "real you" to please others, make them happy, and be what they want you to be. I WAS one of these. The title of my blog is Wonderfully Made Mama for a reason. All of you need to know you were made for a reason and a purpose, and wonderfully! Once you realize God has a unique life plan for you and your specific personality, you can FLY! By the grace of God, I am taking the time to write down my likes, dislikes, my strengths and weaknesses, and how these can apply to my life. I am not letting anyone tell me what I am good at, or how they can show me the path to happiness or help me get there. That is for you to pray about and ask God to help you get to know the "real you".
“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.” Psalm 139:13 (NIV)

P.S I was inspired by Renee Swope's blog from the Proverbs 31 Ministries-
Proverbs 31 Ministries

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today

1 comment: