About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

You think you know, but you have no idea!!

Don't you feel like saying this to folks sometimes? Most of us have people close to us who can relate to what we are going through, but some people haven't a clue!! Life can be overwhelming when your a mother, a significant other, student,wife, employee and all around superwoman! Oh yes! Let us not forget there are the breadwinner's, the caregivers and the encouraging ones. Everyone has a different path, everyone has a different struggle. The thing we share in common, I believe is that sometimes you feel like you are in it alone and nobody understands! This couldn't be further from the truth. Just take a minute and realize somebody out there in this world has to be feeling something similar. This helps me realize, nobody is ever completely alone in their feelings. Maybe this website can be a forum for those feelings and ways to express them!Let's take the journey together. Let me know what you think.....
A budding lotus flower

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:49 PM

    That is so true, and you are sooo right! We are not in this alone. We have to remember that the enemy, who is Satan, has no new tricks under the sun 'cause he doesn't have sense enough to come up with something new. Jesus experienced a lot of the things we experience to prove to us that we can live victoriously; remember the cross? He thought He was alone, but He wasn't! It is so important that we share our "victories" so that others will know that they can have victory too! Remember, 'Matthew 28:20-
    Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.'
    Isn't that wonderful!!!

    PKR

    ReplyDelete