About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Need more hours in the day?

Yesss!! So do I. I recently enrolled in school, and need to step it UP! I used to be terrible at time management, but I am actually improving! I am going to talk about a few things that help me- then I will give you some tips from the "pros" which I one day hope to be!!! What helps me big time is to write things down, where I can SEE them. I have a feature on my computer that I can pin a notepad on my desktop. Every time I boot up my computer, I see my most urgent "to do" list. Since I'm logging in through the day, it helps! Of course all of the email applications have calendars with reminders you can set. I have to plan blocks of time, and the "extra" playing I may do on the computer has to be cut out!

Here are a few time management suggestions from the Mayo Clinic:

1. Plan each day.
2. Prioritize your tasks.
3. Say no to non-essential tasks.
4. Evaluate how your spending your time.
5. Limit distractions!
6. Take the time you need to do a quality job.


Anyone else out there have tips to share? Post a comment and let us know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment