About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Push it!!

Dont stop, endure till the end, keep pushing for what you want. Your never too old, never too uneducated, never too slow. Use your negatives to put your positives into action. Let the critics inspire you. Dont be bitter, be better. If you fall down, get up. Keep getting up. You may not be there yet, but you are closer than yesterday. Life has no limitations except for the ones you make.With God all things are possible. - Matthew 19:26

I just needed to inspire and encourage myself tonight, I hope I enouraged you as well!


P.S Also check out Girl Nurture-Girl Talk, a fabulous blog by my friend and mentor Joan, I will be contributing to from time to time!
Girl Nurture-Girl Talk


Runners Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment