About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Summer Blessings :)

Hello Wonderfully Made ones!

Well,school is out for Miles in a week. So summer is officially here! The school year has flown by, and I am so grateful for Gods blessings in our lives. I have been making to sure to be thankful for all of the blessings in my life, even on those days when I am feeling down, or overwhelmed. I am not at all saying this is easy. However its is necessary. I am trying to teach my son ( he is a tween!) to be grateful for the good and the bad because we are blessed no matter what! My son is going away for a month this summer, and I will miss him terribly. However this is part of him growing up and maturing, and me letting go a LITTLE bit! I plan to use the time to work on myself- the spiritual, personal and professional. Whatever your summer plans, I pray that you and your family remain grateful and productive. Remember the blessing in every situation. :)
"But my God shall supply all your need
according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus"
Philippians 4:19 (KJV)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment