About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I love a great deal and hate paying full price for things! I would love to share budget busting tips and ways to save on this blog. I am the mother of a son who drives and inspires me. I love and enjoy my family and friends. I want all mama's to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14 -Lets form a global network for "mamas". We can share tips,encouragement, support for wonderfully made mama's no matter what stage you are in life...Know that you don't have to have a biological child to be a "mama" you could be a spiritual mama to someone, or even a mama to a four legged friend!!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Relax and bounce back! (part 2)

Ok guys, between the last time I wrote my blog till now, I have seriously had to use some of my "bounce back" skills! In life, its always one challenge after another, after all we are works in progress! Sooo, here are some things that help me when I seriously want to pull my hair out or slap somebody's face! Just kidding, I need my hair!
1. Remove yourself from the "situation". Go to another location, room, or take a walk.
2. I always look at the big picture, and realize "this too shall pass one day".
3. Be grateful and thankful anyway. No matter what your going through, there is something or someone in your life you can be grateful for.
4. Do something that you know intentionally relaxes you- I just found this webiste, very interesting- sound sleeping website- soothing sounds!- this site has different natural sounds you can play or download, that are very relaxing! Sometimes, when I get a great nights sleep, I wake up with a fresh attitude.. Let me know what you think....
4. Above all pray! Send an SOS to God and tell Him all about it, He created you and He cares....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:39 PM

    I like the sound sleeping website you posted. Another great one with stunning slideshows and relaxation/meditation music is at http://life.gaiam.com/gaiam/p/Gaiam-Life-Meditation-Rooms.html
    There are several different "rooms" you can go into (winter, floral, space, forest, zen, etc.).
    Also at GREAT song for when you're facing a challenge in life is "Ay Yo" by Monica Fiona I think.
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you over there Nicole. I'm glad to see you taking care of yourself. I'm proud of you! Love you,

    Jake

    ReplyDelete